13 June 2018

A Flood a Slain Goliath 100 Men humbled the Red Sea in a Lion's Den: HOW'S YOUR FAITH

Behold, the hour cometh, and be not at the Day, full of Sins for that Day will be thou DEMISE

Mishpacha, scattered, victims of national Identity thievery 

Hearkern truIsrael, listen. Yahuah is waking you Up to absolute sobered Mind reengineering. 

my Testimony: At 7 I was a Dreamer, everything always came true, Always. from then on, until I was 13, I dreamed and I would walk into money from 7-13 of my youth, lets say myself and my older brother Andre Richard C., heading to the basketball courts, on that walk id find, at variances, $20 $7 $16 $3 $30 $40 $2, so forth. Without a fail, it would happen, anywhere I walked as a child of the 70's N 80's, wherever I played, ran, rode my bike, went to the corner mom an pop store, the mailbox, walking to school, getting off public transportation, regardless of being with my MoM Gwendolyn and as mentioned my Brother. These left impressions upon me, well, left impressions within Me. U see, HE would show me in dreams where the money was and because they Were wholly remembered down to the minute details, I walked and lived Out these dreams unerring. Not just paper monies, coins, half dollars, etc...in again denominations variable. NOW What would be why such occurrences Favored me, and from whom doth Will this to be So. is a flower cultivated, watched and when ready Given full nurturing by the Most HIGH, this is Kan, which is to mean Yes for Hebrew. My mother would Marvel, my brother would seek to parley with me for his gain, something that I was willing as I did love him or I Ahavah him in Hebrew. I'm a sharer and Uplifter.

I am an Israelite, bloodlines descended of Abraym, Isaac, and Yahquob. Men who are Negroes, Ibris, the Father's last 4th generation Chosen Children and heirs to the Promises, the Covenant, the Laws, the Rulership. These shall Be Your future for all of Yahuah, the Alahym of all Creations.

YES SIS, YES BRUH, IF YOUR PPLS MORE THAN LIKELY WAS OF THE ENSLAVED SOUTHERN KINGDOM BY WAY OF THE TRANS ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADES

your an Hebrew of blood, an to then come back to your true identity and heritage by Obeying HIS Commandments Statues and Laws, these being more than the 10 is yours black man

Now comes the Days of me being 13 and a deceived good Christian boy, a Thursday after school, a friend I hungout with was asking why my mom an I were joyful a lot, what was our reasons. He knew what we professed, faith in the Father and Son, so at the year of 1981 82, I'm inviting him to come talk with my mom, to get to summation, as mom read scriptures, I also added and we TALKED OF THE FATHER. Mind u, we are ignorant, of the falsity HIS name was just god and nothing else, these gentile evangelical, protestant, whiteInferioritysupremacy Profaners have Ever taught Lies unto this Day. And my friend steady asked sincere questions, and then the theme of the Holy Spirit was spoken of, what I now know is the Rauch ho'Kodesh....and he asked what was this holy spirit, at that exact moment, I decided to get started getting my chore done which was to wash the dishes that night, something I didn't mind so much, I got my preferred Tapes put into Walkman and listened while I worked. Only this time, the extradionaire dimensional COMING OF HIM, here is me, into Contact with the 5D, releasing of THIRD HEAVEN POWER
my friend said "what's the Holy Spirit Ms. Gwen"?
my sink water was running, I hadn't started to wash anything, standing in that kitchen, while my friend and mom were sitting at the table, I placed these headphones snug on my ears, adjusted the volume, pressed play and just while the first Notes of melodic sound began the Playing, I said to myself, "hmm..i wonder what that would feel like, the Holy Spirit", This only was to have a hearing within my minds eye and the FATHER

SAYING JUST LIKE THAT DOES NO JUSTICE 


HE LIT ME UP! MY 360 SORROUNDINGS IN BLINKS MANIFESTED INTO STARK, ISOLATED, POCKET DIMENSION. NO FLOOR UNDER THESE FEET, A ROOF, AND ATTIC, GONES. SWAYING AND FEELING UNDONE, I DARE TO LOOK AROUND, AS IM DOING, A RUSHING OF GALE FORCES OF WINDS BROKE INTO THE REALITY AND I WAS TRANSFIXINGLY CATANOIC, THEN I LOOKED DOWN TO THE FAUCET, THERE, POURING H2O, OUR SIDE BY SIDE SINKS, THERE, WALKMAN PLAYING MUSIC ALL THIS WHILE IN MY EARS, THIS WHILE MY REALITY TOLD ME YOUR IN SPACE, CONSTELLATIONS, 3RD HEAVEN POWER showing me just what It felt like. AND IN A AWE OF TREMBLINGS I LUCIDLY WONDERED WAS MOM EYEWITNESSING THIS, WAS MY FRIEND? NAY, THIS ENTIRITY my MOM STILL TALKING TO MY FRIEND ABOUT THIS, while the HOLY SPIRIT in EFFECTS, DOES ONE FACILTIES TELL IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY EXPERIENCING OR SPARES YOU BY RECEEDING FROM truths. 
AS TIME STOPPED AND DIDN'T STOP, WHEN YOU A ONE WITH His COSMOS, THE POWER WAS TO MUCH, THAT POWER IS TOO MUCH, I BECAME  fried, CIRCUITS BLOWN, FULLY AWARE OF Him, YET FRAGILE, BREAKABLE, AND WITHOUT FEAR, in submission.  YEA VERILY OF CURIOSITY THAN FEAR, THUS HE cradled my sensibilities, lifted mine zeal to know HIM, and placed me Again into His reality, TO KNOW THIS POWER WILL COME ON YOU AGAIN IN FUTURE, SO I MAY BE WORTHY TO ENDURE UNTIL THE ENDING OF THIS WORLDS REALITY, JUDGEMENTS ON ALL THE WICKED, DESTRUCTION OF THE CHILDREN OF HASATAN, AND RIGHTEOUS HOLY ORDER, EVER NO WHENEVERS, SO I LIVE HERE IN USAKKK, where I am a Son of Jacob, in Captivity and Oppression. Under Curses that for you an me my PPls of the scattered an forsaken Southern an Northern Kingdoms across this Flat on foundations earth, this is WHY all your life, your Pops, Moms, siblings, and extended families have been Hated and Despised while we are in All Nations, BUT TIS All IS not FOR NAUGHT.

COME BACK TO HIM O CHILDREN OF THE SLAVE TRADES TRANS ATLANTIC AND SUB SAHARAN
FOR TO OBEY HIM WITH ALL YOUR MIND AND HEART AND SPIRIT GET YOU, ONLY 1,000 YEAR REIGN WITH THE HA'MASHAYACH
NEVER TO THE BOTTOM, ALWAYS ALWAYS THE HEAD AN NEVER AGAIN THE TAIL, WORSHIP, SERVICE, IMMORTALITY, AS AN ISRAELITE, THE APPLES OF YAHUAH AHAYAH HIMSELF. Praise HIM

BEHOLD THE HOUR COMETH

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAHDI Antichrist

Here is a testament of a vision given unto this lowly Seer, for I am a Son of Yahudi, We Bantu Negros of the Southern Kingdoms, of Levi Benj...