14 August 2021

MAHDI Antichrist

Here is a testament of a vision given unto this lowly Seer, for I am a Son of Yahudi, We Bantu Negros of the Southern Kingdoms, of Levi Benjamin and Judah, whom of going into Captivity and Oppression are the Children of the Diaspora Deuteronomy Chapter 28

  I had only been awakened from my Dry Bones Slumber less than a year, from March 15th 2016 before HE showed me the Ultimate Beast and spawn of HaSatan Himself, for the Watchers whom had Fallen they begot their children of women who were Kain the Murderer descendants, these be these Same Giants of Old, physically destroyed by YAH'U'AH ALAHYM OF Hosts, became Spirits that to this Day torment mankind and Huemanity and are tormented in turn for they cannot be physical None mores.
 I had studied and prayed and discerned much in that shortness of Time of being Awoke, many Lies and Outright Deceptions were veiled over my Nations eyes and Hearts, we believing we gentiles not aware We are So MUCH More we HIS Chosen Apples, Hidden from us as we suffer via Disobedience to HIS will to Never worship Idols, thus choosing other strange and weak gods of WOOD AND STONE.
 And I went to a deeply quiet Dream state, awake as well in sleep, to SEE.
                                                      THE VISION:
 I woke suddenly, feeling feverish. Disoriented I scanned my surroundings, for I was in Nothing, Abstract Darkness, moving, writhing, ALIVE Darkness. I searched for any light and was left barren, for nothing Of HIS Rawa Ho'Kodesh was here, sans myself, giving me internal loss and abandonment, I greieved in my Rawa, so immediately was my growing disparity enlarging hopelessness. This Darkness, oozes Malevolence, Perversions, reeking of wickedness Hatred. I was seized by this Darkness from Afar, in my understanding I had to have been several hundred feet away yet my experience implied I was Only few feet. I was unsettled an I attempted to find an escape, only there Was none.
 THEN IT MOVED, A TALL SLENDER ENTITY, AT THE END OF THIS LONG NARROW CORRIDOR OF Abject Darkness, No eyes, only a figure of a male, whom was The DARKNESS, was the Sole DARKNESS, It was IT, and IT started to tendril this Darkness at me, slithering like snakes, writhing. IT was being DEMONSTRATIVE AND I FELT WEAKNESS IN MY STOMACH, AS IF POISONED, I WAS BECOMING undone and IT was bent on Consuming my LIGHT.
It spoke to my Heartsoul declaring I was a Son of Yahudah and IT feared me as IT feared HIM the Creator of All living things who is my GOD/Alahym and I knew IT hoped to wipe me outta existence to exist only to be by ITS side in that Lake of Fire Infinity. no
 And IT sensed my reluctance my resolve to not burn eternity with IT and ITS father HaSatan, so IT commanded this Darkness whom was He to take Hold of my Person, to meld IT to me and eclipse my LIGHT, the rapid tentacles of ITS Darkness spread out and lunged for me, drawing me without my consent towards IT, to Possess my very Life. IT desired to kill Me with Torture, Yet All Praises Most HIGH YAH'U'AH HE intervened, cause I was literally being pulled to the core of It and ITS neverending Alive DARKNESS, my resistance was there yet was helpless to not be pulled closer and Closer to my Utter ruination. Every time I managed to pull further away, it With Strengths unrealistic pulled me to IT, here is when I became so close to IT I beheld ITS burnt yellow Eyes and smelled its Brimstone Odors, pungently detritus and saw Up Close too Damn Close as I was few Feet before IT that I CRIED OUT TO YAH, I REPEATEDLY CRIED OUT TO YAH, FORE WHEN I USED THE PAGAN TERM OF god of jesus nothing. No power no answering simply useless and I then Cried out to YAH'U'AH, MORE AND MORE AND HE ANSWERED.

 LITERALLY PULLED ME BACK FROM IT, AND AS IT BEHELD MY SAVIOR YAH, IT SCREAMED AND HOLLARED ITS AGONY APPARANT AS IT WAS POWERLESS AND I PRAISED AND ESTEEMED HIS NAME OVER AND OVER CONFIDANT IT WAS OVERCOME BY THE ALAYHM OF EVERYTHING LIVING AND DEAD, LIFTED UP AND DECLARED HIS, HIS APPLE HIS ALONE! There was Victory, and there Was Defeat.

👀 the Mahdi of Esaudi is the ending of this earths reality and Jacob's Descendants are The Beginnings of the New Earth, only the Negros are HIS bloodlines of SHEM, OF ABAANA YISEKA AND YAHKUB💯💯

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAHDI Antichrist

Here is a testament of a vision given unto this lowly Seer, for I am a Son of Yahudi, We Bantu Negros of the Southern Kingdoms, of Levi Benj...